Classes & Events
Dallas Celebrates Father's Day | Chocolate & Whiskey Pairing Class
Join us Wednesday, June 16 at 7:00 pm CST and treat Dad right with a night of American Whiskey and Chocolate! Kate Weiser and whiskey expert, Russ Kempton, will lead you through a guided tasting of 6 expertly paired American whiskeys and hand painted bonbons.
Painting With a Chocolate Twist!
Sip mimosas and paint with chocolate during this guided artistic adventure! After a short chocolate tasting, the chef will reveal the canvas design. Using only chocolate and colored cocoa butter, each participant will make their own 10" x 10" lick-able canvas come alive! Multiple dates available.
10 Piece Guided Virtual Tasting with Kate Weiser
Join us Friday, May 28th at 7:00 pm CST for an evening of virtual chocolate tasting! Our executive chef and CEO, Kate Weiser, will lead participants through a guided virtual tasting of 10 unique bonbons.
Hand Painted Bon Bon Class
Learn the in's and out's of hand painted bonbons with this hands-on experience.
This in-person class will cover:
- painting with colored cocoa butter
- shelling with professional chocolate equipment
- ganache making 101 and filling the bonbon shells
- sealing the chocolate using our transfer sheet method
- taste testing!
- tips on how to make these at home
Private Virtual Tasting Classes
Looking for the perfect activity for your family, friends, or coworkers?
Book a private Virtual Chocolate Tasting with Kate Weiser Chocolate and enjoy a new experience all together, no matter where you are.
For more information and to book a class, email [email protected]
- Each Kit includes the Artist Collection of choice, guide tasting sheet, and more!
- A minimum of 20 people/kits are needed to hold a class date and time.
- Virtual Class is appx 1 hour. Time may fluctuate by 10 or 15 minutes.
- Shipping not included